Friday, April 21, 2017

Ngozi Joshua-Adah ;Fulani herdsmen rendered widow needs your support

Buhari just sent a message to the UK government on the terror attack that killed 5 people, while thousands are being killed in his country without such generous prompt messages to the states involved.
A young evangelist (Pastor Joshua Adah) has been killed by Fulani terrorists. He was returning to his mission station in Bantaje, a village near Jalingo. On his way, he was mercilessly hacked to death by Fulani herdsmen along Wukari-Jalingo Road.

· Ngozi Joshua-Adah 
Thank God for the day it all began, 25th March, 2005(12 years today).
Going down memory lane I can't but thank God for ever making Joshua Adah my husband. And for today, ,NO REGRETS. The Almighty has remained faithful.
So with my voice lifted up
I will give you praise
With my hands lifted high
I will worship you, you
You've taken my pain
and my sorrow away
You've given me peace undeniable
No need to cry cos you're
Always with me you're
My father, my everything
OME MMA EHH AGAM EBURU
HALLELUJAH EBURU..
OME MMA EHH
EBUBE DIKE 2x
Can you please whisper a word of prayer on behalf of my family and ministry.
#being#grateful#to#ever#faithfulGod#


FundHerMinistryToGrow    to contact her call 08030485016

TO SUPPORT OUR CHARITY ADVOCACY PROGRAM PLEASE
             08030485016






No comments:

Post a Comment